CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Last Day of School!

Well School is finally over I am so excited. So Here is How I Celebrated.

As you can tell we had a lot of fun just walking there

I but my self out of this picture so just picture me there

First we started by walking to taco amigo it was 10:00 when we ate but taco amigo is good anytime durning the day
Alta's outfit

My outfit
Mattie's outfit
Kaydee's outfit I loved the skirt
Mackenzies outfit

Then we went to the mall and tryed on a lot of outfits these are just some of them sorry they are sideways they were being stupid.








Then we went back to Mattie's house and we rode motorcycles




Then we finished off the day by having a fun campout in Matties backyard so all in all it was a great last day of school the campout was a lot less scary this year then last year we had a great time!

0 comments: