McKinsey Started 9th grade freshmen!!! I'm excited to be able to get my learners permit in October!!
I'm still enjoying gymnastics I'm a level 7 and my competing season will be starting in December

We went to the cabin a couple weeks ago and we went fishing and all the kids caught a fish so here is me with my fish and here I am on the swim.

We went to Disneyland in January here I am standing on of the letters.
2 comments:
I just learned some great news! They have changed the law on driving. You now have to wait till you are 18 before you can even start practice driving. Thank goodness they changed the law just in time! Now I don't have to worry about my niece driving around. Hope you're not mad! :)
I can't believe you're in High school! How's Seminary going? Too bad the world's best seminary teacher already retired!
Post a Comment