CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 4, 2011

hello school

DSC02030

well I had this great idea that I wanted to take a picture everyday of my junior year and so far the above picture is the only on I’ve gotten and I don’t know about you but it looks a little blurry to me! just saying so hopefully this next week my picture will be a little more in focus and maybe you can actually tell who’s in the picture.

DSC02042

anyway school started a couple weeks ago and yep we’ve already left for lunch almost every chance we’ve gotten (;

my classes are pretty easy so school hasn’t been that hard it’s just been the getting up at 6:15 every morning and then sitting in the same building for 6 hours!

cheer is going good and don’t worry people at varsity games when I’ve been cheering I’ve already missed like 3 cheers because I’ve been watching the game!

69108_10150300410490697_875090696_14946693_4063196_n[1]

remember this? well  water girl is back and I love it! it makes it so I’m almost never home because I go straight from cheer to football practice but it’s a party and half times ten!

(p.s. I get a new picture with all of us in it soon)

well folks that basically my life at the moment! Hope everyone is having an amazing day! (:

0 comments: