CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Please help

Hello everyone I need your help unfortunately this year is going by a lot quicker than I expected! And I'm having to make some decision regarding next year and I would like some input so here are some options

A. Sports Medicine internship

B. Run for Student Body President

C. Cheerleader

D. Internship and Student Council

E. Internship and Cheer

F. Student Council and Cheer

G. All of the above

so if you feel like commenting I would ask you to please do! Thank you in advance (:

4 comments:

Shelby Smith said...

I say try it all :) Love you Kins!!

erin lou said...

Whatever you do, I strongly suggest you get an internship somewhere in there. It's the bessssssttttt. Love ya little girl! :)

Vittoria said...

most definitely all! haha jk, don't over do it kenz. (: if you love cheer don't quit! but i think stuco is a good idea. (:

cailey said...

sports medicine and football, obviously. really though, you love sports medicine! and you should do student council!